Thursday, August 2, 2012

Time


So I have not been on for a while, which may have given pause for people to forget my bad habit of spewing out words. I usually do so when I have something interesting to talk about. As that has not happed for a few months, I can blame all of the reasons for it on time.

Things just don’t come to me on time. It is not me that is to blame. It is just bloody time.

Well that time I spent on piled up work is not due to the fact that I always end up taking up much more than I can do and then let the work guilt me into working double time.  All the personal mails that I have pending are not because I have not got around to it. It is just because said above work is still intruding on my time. All the friends that I have not called or kept in touch with over the last month are not because I am a bad “keep-in-toucher”.  It is just because the said mails that they have sent me are unanswered and hence calling would give raise to questions on my non-reply. And finally, it is not that I have not had anything interesting to share. It is just that, I wanted to share with those friends that I have not kept in touch with.

So you see what I mean, it is all about time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis