Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog updates...my nightmare is solved and everyone's has started

So I am sitting around worrying about how I can update my blog or follow my blog... and what do you know, a thousand people have given you precise instructions on how to go about it.

Now I am one of those people who blog just because of my interest and because I cannot find enough people to listen to my incessant chattering. Actually you will find no one following my blog...(except me ofcourse) AND talking to the air around me is out of question because it’s ok when I do it alone but among people…well you can understand their reaction.

I have enough people wanting to drink my blood without adding on people that I have offended (or scared out of their “you know what”) to the ever increasing list.

Well, let me get back to the topic… you notice, I keep digressing to my favorite topic – ME. Well this IS all about me….. :)

Ok Ok…back to blogging, as I said, my interest is just to put down my thoughts while I still remember them. (Now you might ask, why is that important… well give me some time to think about that :)  ).
The reason for me to blog is in the hopes that I might actually have some interesting thought between all that disconnects happening in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis