Tuesday, October 5, 2010

GITEX

So, I spent today trying to coordinate between my team and the GITEX guys... more to be specific the Eastern guys who do the facilities for GITEX...what a great team....super organized. There was this point where the asked me the color of our logo and so I went back to my branding team and they sent me a doc. Me in my infinite wisdom (of not knowing what a panatone meant untill i came across this program) replied to them saying it was too much for the faciities team to understand. Phat comes the reply.. send it, they are designers they will know...and what do you know... they did know. I felt like the jack*** I was and managed not overextend my mental abilities to the rest of the items on discussion.

Ok Ok... I know it was my fault...but come on you guys...You know I can't shut up so how the hell do you expect I am going to do that on emails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis