Saturday, September 24, 2011

Experiments with my camera



Me obviously....

So, like most people who are gadget crazy, I went and bought myself an SLR camera. Nikon obviously since everyone from my office boy to the expert photography websites recommended it and because the nikon guys told me that the camera is compatible with my old Canon photo printer.

I still have my tried and trusted Canon which I have no plans of abandoning until I am sure that my new born interest in bird photography is here to stay. (Believe me, I have my phases...so many told me I would grow out of it once i reached adulthood...obviously I am not there yet)


So with all that in mind, and a lot of lectures from my best buddy, I have managed to experiment with my camera. Here are the results of my first in house photo shoot of various bits and pieces in my borrowed hotel apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis