Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My very virtual "virtual life"


I am completely losing it (whatever "it” is). I try as hard as possible to keep in touch with my friends...I joined Facebook because that would help but even then you are up to date only when your friends keep up to date. What happens when they don't have the time to update statuses?

Obviously that can happen cause they are not an internet mad lonesome traveler who uses the virtual life on the world wide web as a substitute to an actual social life.  (ok ok…that could be me…I am not going to confess though)

And even then, you are dealing with the god damned news feed to keep you updated that sometimes the ones that don’t get published miss through the cracks.

I just found out that one of my closest friends in college had babies and I did not even know. I mean what kind of person am I that I missed that. My head must have been stuck up the wrong place cause she even put up the pics on facebook. I am at the moment forgiving myself by saying that I just found her recently after a long 4 years. 

But what I should be doing though is kicking myself for losing touch for 4 years.  Well if I don’t forgive myself, who else is gonna forgive me? Obviously not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis