Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Facebook open graph timeline thingy....


WOW...i got on the new face book open graph timeline thingy...love it...Now my facebook page looks great...really...Any one who wants to do this first check out the article where this is explained and the how to doc link next.  I know a lot of you like me dont like changes...but then as I said before...I love facebook...i just want some advance notice so MZee (obviously Mark Zuckerberg) has given us some intro on it...and I have to agree...it is COOL and he has given advance notice...but then I jumped the gun and went and got it done on my profile. That should tell you how impressed I am. Of course if it screws up my app, I am gonna be one of the first to complain. But an hour (how long) and everything seems good....so let us see.

The all important article that suckered me....
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/26/tech/social-media/facebook-users-will-revolt-cashmore/index.html

And the how to article....
http://mashable.com/2011/09/22/how-to-facebook-timeline/#view_as_one_page-gallery_box2479

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis