Thursday, September 29, 2011

So I think Sonia Gandhi is great...sue me.....

What is the problem with people? I mean what is this hate campaign against Sonia Gandhi. Really? She is a foreigner...OH man...look at her WE KNOW....She has not changed her name on her passport...who the hell cares. If calling her Sonia worked for Rajiv Gandhi and his family, who the hell are we to question it. Do we not have anyone else in India named Sonia? oh come on...

And then this whole crap about her parentage. I mean, whose business is it but hers. If someone were to question my parentage, I would be really offended. Is this the great Indian culture that I am a part off? Do we now start accusing our daughters-in-law cause they were not born in our house, within our communities or may or may not have questionable parentage? Where is our compassion or our pride. Look at her. Look at her children. Look at what she has achieved. I think she is great....

And then the idiocy of her not changing her name in the passport....I was married and I never felt the need to change my name (and a good thing it was too...). It is my wish.

You don't want her as your leader. Fine. Don't elect her. But stop besmirching her name. If you think she is corrupted...attack that. Not her parentage, not her family and definitely not her womanhood.

It just says so much lesser about your manhood if you do......Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis