Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The magic SMS

I am one of those sappy people who are happy when etisalat welcomes me home or bids me farewell with a SMS. You should see the smile on my face...I mean you would think that the people at etisalat are just waiting for me to either board or alight a flight and shedding tears of joy or sorrow over it (oops I should have said sorrow and joy right..may be a slip of the tongue, but my friends will be quick to agree that the whole country would probably be shedding tears of joy at my departure).

Well, getting to the point....I AM one of those people.

But then qtel starts sending me welcome messages all the time. But I, more often than not, get a wee bit ticked off....considering that I have been usually in the country for nearly a few weeks before they realize that I am here.  I mean, can’t they even monitor when I am in an out? (Notice the fact, that I still think that this is to be their first priority). I mean what are they doing? On top of everything, when they send me such messages, I end up getting reminded how long I have been here and that sends me into another spiral of depression. So qtel, if you want, I can send you my flight details so that you keep track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis